MAKE SURE YOU VIEWERS READ AND GO THROUGH EVERY SINGLE POST THERE IS... AND THAT'S A MUST... ohohoho... (FEEL FREE TO GIVE REACTIONS AND LEAVE A COMMENT... OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE) TEHEE...^.^

Tuesday, February 18

Here It Is

Well... as you all know I have 3 cats... They are all at my Grandma's place at the moment... haaa...

Hope they're doing well and eating well... I know I'm not... uuugh... (- _ -)... I lost appetite easily, had stomachache this today's afternoon, feel like throwing up, don't know what to eat after this, or should I even eat for dinner?...

I felt so awfully fulled after lunch today... but now feeling so sleepy... and I feel empty in the stomach that I don't even have the energy to prepare the food... aaah... someone please feed me (^ 3 ^)

Oka-san would have told me to make a hot drink for myself and have some biscuits / bread... while Oto-san would have scolded me by now... telling me to eat more... Haaa... Just how much I missed that... (Oh, and if by any chance that Oto-san is reading this post, it could cause me trouble by now actually... so... Sorry, Oto-san :) I'll do my best to eat well in the future... don't worry <3... huhuhu)

Well... Oto-san actually sent me some random picture of a cat today... so random... It's a random street cat by the parking lot...  : / ... If I'm not mistaken... it's in an area near the supermarket that we usually go for grocery shopping...
yeah...

so random, right?
But it looks quite clean and cute for a street cat, don't you think?... And yeah... I just noticed, it actually poses for the camera... hahaha...

Anyway, my point for this post is to show-off to you all how pretty cute my real cats are(as promised)
This is Stache

Zoro(left) and Lucky(right) 
Zoro
Fat Stache... hahaha... XD
Lucky, Zoro, Stache

yeah, that's right , Stache... Keep lazying around -_-


See their difference?


Stache: "Zoro, hurry! And... pose!"


Don't know why my brother took so much pictures of Stache...
Hahaha... Stache selfie time! :)
"How bout this? Is this good?"

"Let me try this pose"

O... kay... Now let me make some mushroom shoop(soup) for dinner... So see ya...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Muzaira :D. Your blog is a definite attraction for massive cat lovers like me. I would much prefer if your background was still cause I think the movement is a bit too much. Then again, its just my preference. HUGE thumbs up on your blog!

    ReplyDelete