MAKE SURE YOU VIEWERS READ AND GO THROUGH EVERY SINGLE POST THERE IS... AND THAT'S A MUST... ohohoho... (FEEL FREE TO GIVE REACTIONS AND LEAVE A COMMENT... OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE) TEHEE...^.^

Saturday, February 22

Dehydrated

Uuuuugh... feeling dehydrated at this awfully and surprisingly hot afternoon... Water... water... I am so dried out... Can't even get anything done... Oh, man! So tired and lazy... aaahh... What a sore...

Hmmm... I wonder how cats would survive in this cruel weather... Lets see... hmmm...
Cute cats would probably just end up like this...

"Can't type anymore....feeling sleepy already..."

"You there. Yeah you.  No, you. Yeah, you.  No, the guy next to you. Yes. Hand me some water. Go."

"Oh yeah... let me please just sleep for a while, okay?
Aaah... Assignments... -_-'

"I am a despicable cat... huuuu :( "

 And some cats which think he's cool would go like this...
"WAAATTTEERRR!"
Waaah! ... I wish I could do that... just simply throw myself into the swimming pool they have downstairs... Buuuut, I think I'm feeling a bit refreshing now after I had some lovely sweet orange juice... ahehehe... n.n

Anyhow, I'm still looking for a chance to go and have fun in the swimming pool... ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment