MAKE SURE YOU VIEWERS READ AND GO THROUGH EVERY SINGLE POST THERE IS... AND THAT'S A MUST... ohohoho... (FEEL FREE TO GIVE REACTIONS AND LEAVE A COMMENT... OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE) TEHEE...^.^

Sunday, February 9

Cats In My Life

These are some true facts about me and cats... uuuggh... okay here goes...


  • I admire cats... but I'm frightened to them no matter how lovely and cute they are

  • one time, I saw a cat across a street being squashed slowly by a taxi under the tyre and over the cat... causing it to die in such pain... T-T ... I was traumatized and felt really sorry for it...
  • I'm kind of allergic to cats (I sneeze a lot when I'm around them)
  • a cat pissed on me once
  • I hate it when a cat has a habit of following and leaning to people... and that scares me a lot...
  • one day, my brother brought home a family of cat(mother with 4 newly-born kittens) and have them as our pet... It has been 6 months now since they came into our family, and honestly I have to admit... I never touch any of those 4 cats... ever...
  • black cats give me this kind of scary aura at most of the time

  • I always feel like cats talk bad things about me whenever we make eye contact with each other...
  • my brother always use cats to scare me for teasing... one of them is... hanging a cat behind my back using its claws... or chase after me with the cat in his hands
  • my sister has an attitude like cats usually do... For an example, she always laze around in the living room with her puffy blanket while browsing youtube...And she even put 'Meow' after her first name in Facebook... She gives me a lot of impressions that represent cats...some pictures of cat look like her... and/or the cat itself looks like her... like these pictures...
    • when she does selfie

    • when she wakes up in the morning or feeling awful


    • when she's angry
       
       
    • when she gives the 'look'

1 comment: