MAKE SURE YOU VIEWERS READ AND GO THROUGH EVERY SINGLE POST THERE IS... AND THAT'S A MUST... ohohoho... (FEEL FREE TO GIVE REACTIONS AND LEAVE A COMMENT... OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE) TEHEE...^.^

Friday, February 14

About My Cats

Okay... Let me tell you guys a little bit about my cats...

As I mention before in one of my previous post named 'Cats in My Life' that I owned 5 cats, and about me with cats... well, here I'm going to talk about those 5 cats...

Several months ago, we have 5 cats (a mother and 4 newly born kittens) which my brother took them home and have them as our pets... They were originally have been found around my brother's campus... and the mother actually gave birth in front of my brother's friend's door step (^_^) ... so yeah... he had to do the cleaning... heeheehee...

Then, my brother immediately decided to take them in to our house, since they were not allowed to have pets there...

I'm very happy, but in the same time I couldn't take it... I couldn't handle cats in the house or even in my life... as I have always been frightened to cats... (>_<,)

So yeah... this is my confession; I never touched those 5 cats... ever... no matter how cute they are...

Notice they are black and white in colour... but one of the kittens is a bit 'special' as he is grey in colour... so yeah...

Their names that me and my siblings picked are very interesting... They are named after their appearance... We have:

  • Lucky (white)
  • Stache (black n white fur with 'moustache')
  • Zoro (black n white fur with 'black mask' on his face)
  • and Zorg (grey)... the 'special' one...

We didn't really name the mother cause we just call her 'The Mother'... We did try to give 'Moon' as her name, as she has really huge and luminous black eyes... Buuut, no... we didn't... don't know why... heehee...

The kittens got quite fat really fast, especially Stache and Lucky...
Stache likes to eat raw squids and growl whenever someone comes close to his 'eating area'

The kittens are playful and they run like the same way horses do... The two back feet are jumping instead of running... or something like that...

Unfortunately, 'The Mother' died caused of tiredness I guess... She barely moved around after giving birth and onwards... She was awfully thin... so yeah...
My youngest sister and I were the first ones to witness her death... but we didn't notice/not sure that she was dead at that moment... so we just left her there lying (while her eyes are opened)...
Then a few hours later... my other younger sister was the one to announce her death...

Few months after that... Zorg died as well... Caused of death : Hunger - perhaps lost of appetite...

Well... here they are now... 3 being left behind by those two...



3 comments:

  1. Muzaira, your blog is really nice! My suggestion is that maybe you can change the background picture because it seems like not match to your content as you are talking about cats. Not only that, i think you can upload photos of your own cats and let us know which one is Lucky,Stache and Zoro :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, I will try to consider changing the background... And I'll see if I can find their pictures (I don't have the habit of taking pictures)... Well... "Brother... Do you have your sons(the cats) pic?"... hahaha

      Delete
    2. Hohoho... just changed the background... and it's sparkling like crazy...hehe... ^_^

      Delete