MAKE SURE YOU VIEWERS READ AND GO THROUGH EVERY SINGLE POST THERE IS... AND THAT'S A MUST... ohohoho... (FEEL FREE TO GIVE REACTIONS AND LEAVE A COMMENT... OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE) TEHEE...^.^

Sunday, February 9

Cats in Anime Version

Anime : My Neighbor Totoro
I enjoyed watching this movie very much... I kept wanting to know more about Totoro... So yeah.. that's a cat bus right there...


Anime : Natsume Yuujinchou
Haven't watched this because there's just too many seasons... I couldn't catch up (only watched ep 1 S1)... or just not interested to watch anime with too many seasons ohohoho...


Anime : Tsuritama
A really interesting anime which includes friendship and adventure... I actually cried at half end and onwards of the anime... I love it...


Anime : Kimi to Boku
I love this anime so much as it tells the friendship and life stories of 5 teen guys... 5 teen guys... ahem... I mean... this anime use cats to resemble the characters' actions... And I just love the opening song!


This is a short comedy anime... about 3 min every episodes... but there are 53 episodes... so yeah... please do try watching this anime


Anime : Fruits Basket
One of my favourite anime... Good story... I cried at episode 15, it was so touching... Very sweet opening song though <3


No comments:

Post a Comment